- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Monir on A Tale of Brand Loyalty
- Omar Imtiaz Fahad on Will Facebook Die? Part II
- rahat bin kashem on What happened to Titan?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
- Is Quality at the Center-point of Branding?
- Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- Mobile Phone Batteries Need to Show Some Innovation
- Failing Upwards!
- A Tale of Brand Loyalty
- What Facebook Means by Re-booting Globalization: Part II
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @
Tag Archives: Strategy of Uber
Here is another market-disruptive initiative from Uber as it partnered with NASA, with a plan to launch “flying taxi” called UberAir. That’s right! Combining software expertise of Uber and Hardware expertise of NASA, it looks like a perfect marriage to … Continue reading →