It is about advertising and communication. In a cluttered environment where everybody is saying or drawing something, a silent and blank space would attract attention and cut through the clutter. Look at our newspaper ads, where most ads are trying to say everything they could in all the available space they got for money. This is not creating any focus on what they primarily want to say since these ads are saying everything possible and cramming into that space. How about only a strong visual, a tagline and the brand name only, embedded in a wide blank space? How about saying less in a television commercial and tell a better story? How about saying less in billboards yet present more? In a world where everybody is attempting to spread more and more messages, how about saying less and communicating more this time?
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Monir on A Tale of Brand Loyalty
- Omar Imtiaz Fahad on Will Facebook Die? Part II
- rahat bin kashem on What happened to Titan?
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
- Is Quality at the Center-point of Branding?
- Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- Mobile Phone Batteries Need to Show Some Innovation
- Failing Upwards!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @