In this age of digital marketing, businesses are trying to reach us through all possible digital means. It could be through sending us hundreds of spam emails, through pop-up ads on our browsers, through sending commercial sms, what not? In fighting back all these marketing efforts to stay focused on what we really like to hear and see, we invented ways to keep spam mails in our spam folder, we use ad-block extensions in our browsers to keep those annoying ads off our views, and many times we can block or blacklist numbers that are sending spam texts. Here you go– as the advertisers got tools to reach us, we got tools to prevent them from reaching us! Here is a point to make. Rather than emphasizing on new tools and techniques to spread the message, focus on the message itself that people are willing to listen and spread. New tools hardly can work wonders unless people are really willing to accept what you want to say. We always find a way to ignore, even if it requires new tools and technology to make that “ignore” happen. It is time to ignore consciously since too many things are there where I “want” to put my priorities on and ignore the rest. We might need more and more of this “ignoring technology” in future!
- Jose M. molina on Comparative Advantage Vs. Competitive Advantage
- martin on Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- AtulHost on Branding using boundary-breakers
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Never Forget the Competitive Landscape
- Will FIFA World Cup 2018 Help Establish the Brand “Vivo”?
- Lessons Learned from the Closure of Toys ‘R’ Us
- Branding using boundary-breakers
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @