In this age of digital marketing, businesses are trying to reach us through all possible digital means. It could be through sending us hundreds of spam emails, through pop-up ads on our browsers, through sending commercial sms, what not? In fighting back all these marketing efforts to stay focused on what we really like to hear and see, we invented ways to keep spam mails in our spam folder, we use ad-block extensions in our browsers to keep those annoying ads off our views, and many times we can block or blacklist numbers that are sending spam texts. Here you go– as the advertisers got tools to reach us, we got tools to prevent them from reaching us! Here is a point to make. Rather than emphasizing on new tools and techniques to spread the message, focus on the message itself that people are willing to listen and spread. New tools hardly can work wonders unless people are really willing to accept what you want to say. We always find a way to ignore, even if it requires new tools and technology to make that “ignore” happen. It is time to ignore consciously since too many things are there where I “want” to put my priorities on and ignore the rest. We might need more and more of this “ignoring technology” in future!
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Monir on A Tale of Brand Loyalty
- Omar Imtiaz Fahad on Will Facebook Die? Part II
- rahat bin kashem on What happened to Titan?
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
- Is Quality at the Center-point of Branding?
- Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- Mobile Phone Batteries Need to Show Some Innovation
- Failing Upwards!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @