Ad agencies are an integral part of your brand management system. No matter how much you hate or love your agency, you and your brand have to live with them. However, oftentimes they are the ones who are underestimated, under-rewarded and under-appreciated, yet pressured for magical results! Rather than talking to them with a “doctor-patient” relationship in mind, marketers sometimes try to hide the negatives and brief only the positive things about their brand while developing communication pieces. Agencies need to know the whole story so that they can determine which one to highlight and which one not to. Of course, they can develop a message based on positives and get the bill paid by you. But you are the one who will ultimately suffer in the market if your brand’s weaknesses are not sufficiently alleviated before the activation. If you lie to your agency, you are not doing yourself a favor. It is like hiding an important disorder from your doctor, resulting in an ineffective treatment.
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Monir on A Tale of Brand Loyalty
- Omar Imtiaz Fahad on Will Facebook Die? Part II
- rahat bin kashem on What happened to Titan?
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
- Is Quality at the Center-point of Branding?
- Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- Mobile Phone Batteries Need to Show Some Innovation
- Failing Upwards!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @