Coke’s formula is not patented, because patent filing requires that you submit technical data to government agencies. That might result in formula leak-out and loss of competitive advantage in future, no matter how much secrecy government would ensure. Therefore, Coke’s formula is classified as a “trade secret”. Legally speaking, if anybody can copy or find out the formula and duplicate a coke-like product, Coke would NOT be able to do much through a court of law.
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Monir on A Tale of Brand Loyalty
- Omar Imtiaz Fahad on Will Facebook Die? Part II
- rahat bin kashem on What happened to Titan?
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
- Is Quality at the Center-point of Branding?
- Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- Mobile Phone Batteries Need to Show Some Innovation
- Failing Upwards!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @