Have you seen the most common element in almost every successful charismatic leader of the world? Even in epic characters of various mythologies? All of them have a credible story to tell you, which is articulated around a futuristic “dream”. This “dream” element is extremely important. You cannot be a charismatic leader unless you have a dream, convince others to have the same dream, and work hard to make that dream come true. Now what is your dream about your organization and people? You can have one, and unleash your magical power.
- Jose M. molina on Comparative Advantage Vs. Competitive Advantage
- martin on Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- AtulHost on Branding using boundary-breakers
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Never Forget the Competitive Landscape
- Will FIFA World Cup 2018 Help Establish the Brand “Vivo”?
- Lessons Learned from the Closure of Toys ‘R’ Us
- Branding using boundary-breakers
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @