Have you seen how a cranky child can be taken care of with a piece of candy in his/her hand? It might not remove the root reason of his/her fuss, but it works! Unfortunately, it does not work at workplace. The root reasons of workers’ dissatisfaction need to be identified and properly addressed. Trust should follow every decision that we make. Short term incentives, promise, pay-raise etc. would not work in the long run unless the key reason is addressed. Cranky workers cannot be soothed with a short-term candylike solution.
- Jose M. molina on Comparative Advantage Vs. Competitive Advantage
- martin on Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- AtulHost on Branding using boundary-breakers
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Never Forget the Competitive Landscape
- Will FIFA World Cup 2018 Help Establish the Brand “Vivo”?
- Lessons Learned from the Closure of Toys ‘R’ Us
- Branding using boundary-breakers
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @