It takes a lot of imagination to put a creative mark in your branding program. Subsequently, it takes a group of front-end soldiers to make a brand’s dream come true. Both are important, one cannot be achieved without the other. But it is the inspiration that ignites the fire to burn the trail. In addition, it is the hard work (perspiration) that executes the dream in the market. A creative plan can fail because of poor execution. On the other hand, a poorly designed plan can get away with a wonderfully crafted execution, although chances are there that it would most likely fail to put a significant mark. We often put less attention to execution whereas we put more importance on crafting a dream. For a successful brand, it requires the both. What do you think?
- Elinam on Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Md. Fishan Ahamed on Political Journey of Coke
- greenl4l on Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Janusz on Will Electric Cars be the Mainstream Vehicle in Future?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on Why Apple is Interested in Making Cars?
- Md Monir Hossain Melon on What happened to Titan?
- Gazi Sharmin on Branding: Do it right the first time!
- Monir on A Tale of Brand Loyalty
- Omar Imtiaz Fahad on Will Facebook Die? Part II
- rahat bin kashem on What happened to Titan?
- Inspiration and Perspiration: How Brands Make their Mark
- Are brick-and-mortar stores coming back?
- Mending Customer Relationship: The Apple Way
- Uber and NASA: Blue Ocean Strategy with a Click
- Is Tesla leading the creative disruption in car industry?
- Artificial Intelligence in Customer Service: A Way to Go!
- Is Quality at the Center-point of Branding?
- Smart Speakers are Heating Up!
- Mobile Phone Batteries Need to Show Some Innovation
- Failing Upwards!
Refresh on previous posts!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
Follow me @